Reserving a Campsite or Cabin at Our Lake George Camping Resort
|Site Type||Spring May 1 – May 25||Summer May 26 – Sep 4||Fall Sep 5 – Oct 15|
|Basic (20/30 amp)||$1,195||$1,495||$1,195|
|Premium (20/30 amp)||$1,395||$1,695||$1,395|
|Premium (50 amp)||$1,595||$1,795||$1,595|
|Deluxe Pull-thru (50 amp)||$1,795||$1,995||$1,795|
Seasonal Rates – May 1 to October 15
View Our 2023 Rates Here Book Your Site
- Basic sites include water/electric. Premium sites include water/electric/sewer. Deluxe sites are pull-thru and include water/electric/sewer/cable.
- Weekly rate is the daily rate for 7 nights less a 10% discount.
- For monthly stays or longer metered electric at actual cost, plus administrative fee.
- Base rate includes up to two (2) adults and two (2) children (from immediate family) under age 18; extra person charge is $7/day. No charge for an extra child under the age of 7. For seasonals, extra adult is $175 and extra child is $100.
- Seasonal stays are subject to seasonal contract.
- Day visitors are $5/day and overnight visitors are $12/night.
- For basic sites, additional charges for pump outs apply.
- Site and Site types are subject to availability and rates and rules are subject to change without notice.
Rates, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Daily – Reservations require payment in full.
- Weekly– Reservations are taken with a $35 non-refundable deposit, which represents cancellation fee.
- Monthly – Reservations require a $195 non-refundable deposit. Reservations must be cancelled thirty (30) days prior to start date or your deposit will be forfeited.
- Seasonal – Reservations are taken with a non-refundable $795 first installment.
- Cabins – Reservations require a one (1) night non-refundable deposit. A cancellation at any time will forfeit the one (1) night deposit.
- Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and other Holidays require a three (3) night minimum to book.
- All stays are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation.
- There is a $5 non-refundable service charge when booking online
- There is a $35 processing fee for all cancellations.
- No refunds for early departures.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Full payment, which is non-refundable due upon check-in.
- To extend your stay, notify the office before 10:00 AM, subject to availability.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM for campsites.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM for campsites.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register, paying in full at the office upon arrival. Copies of driver’s licenses to be provided at check-in.
- Support for dog shots required.
- Day guests must depart by 8:00 PM and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM.
If you are a rally Wagon Master or have a large group, contact us for our special program and rates.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! ENJOY YOUR STAY!